Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy to play ski.

 In 12-14 of March  we went to Sirdal with IMI staffs. That's was very excited for us to play ski. This time it second time for me to play ski. It was better then first time when I play in Bergen.  But first time for my friends from Laos we're so glad :) We are about 21 peoples there. First day we were play ski 8 Km. up to the hill and down,we're also fail down many times but it was fun. In second day jack had pains in his foot and he can't go. That was so sad! Just me and Noy went with them. That time we divided two group  Play ski and Slalomski. Noy would like to play ski more. I would like to try Slalomski. We brought food for lunch. I was rent Slalomski. When I wear Slalomski shoes , I feel not normal to walk. I walked like robot!  Ater that I had two teachers taught me how to play Slalomski. They are Stiv and Jesica.  Then we went up the hill ,but it not long way. and then they taught me how to play and how to stop. I had learned three times. Now I can control a little bit. and then we tries  to longer. So  I feel better now. Yes! I can do it. and then we tries to another place. It was high more then first place. I also fail down when  have got higher hill. and we have lunch together. after lunch we playing again.After lunch it was better for me I'm not fail many time. i can control and stopped it.  It was very fun I like it  so much. :)



                                        Happy to play ski.


                         They do not have small size  for me.....just this  size.

 I 'm so funny and have a good times with IMI staffs. Because I never been Ski before.and it was very nice. Say: Noy
 I was fun to play Ski . It was difficult for me to play ski. But I am very happy to join that times. Say: Jack.
I love Slalomski. :)


2 comments:

  1. You definitely should go slalomski one more time before the snow melts! And what your friends thing about winter sports?

    Steve Parker
    Epsom salt baths

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's your first time skiing? Way to go man, I'm sure you enjoyed it a lot :)

    Patrick
    Kashmir Valley Tourism

    ReplyDelete