Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Why are you crying here?



One day a man when to the Church for cutting grass. He saw a girl set on a step of the Church, A girl was crying and holding a pink file. “A man when to a girl and asking” What your name girl and why are you sitting here? Why don’t you go to school? She didn’t want answers. And then a Man sat beside her and talked with her. What is class are you going with?  And where is school?  I’m in five grade “I’m studying Srimuang Mai School.She answers” well , why don’t you go to school? She shook her head and say I don’t want to go!  She was crying. “A men started to talk” For me I liked go to school because, It was fun to be with friend and It was fun for study more than I sitting here alone without friend. Don’t you think? A man asked. She was stopped to cry.  And a man was asking again. Are you going to school?  A man gave money to her and she when to school. A man was happy and going  to cut grass :D

No comments:

Post a Comment