Monday, July 30, 2012

Powers of Darkness that you can’t see

Buddhism was the state religion in Thailand. Most people however practiced Animism, worshiping of the spirits of their ancestors. In every village you could find so called “spirit house” in which the spirits of the ancestors could live.

Every Buddhist Sabbath day the people took food to the spirits .The purpose for doing this was to gain the spirits favour. The population displayed a deep respect for ancestral spirits and feared them. These spirits controlled the lives of the people. If anybody neglected this kind of worship, he would be punished by the ancestral spirits, either by falling ill or any other kind of sorrow .Illness meant punishment from the spirits. A spirits medium would be called in the determine cause and the appropriate offering for the spirits to gain back their favour. Usually it was a few fowls, but some time it could be a pig or a chicken depending on the seriousness of the illness. Normally, the medium would accuse the sick person of being the cause, though it could also happen that another villager was accused of causing the illness. And also have Animism holds the belief that certain people possess powers to make other people ill. ! It was spirit medium’s task to determine who had causes the illness, either the patient himself or somebody else. My grandfather was a doctor healing people, before that they can’t go to the doctor because; it was very far from the city. I saw my grandfather healing peoples since I was young. Example people are broken leg, Arm or has pain some part of body and illness.  When I reached the age of about fourteen years old, when my grandfather injury or illness at the time, he told me that follow the word after me and do what I say.  And I had learned black magic from my grandfather to protect his ill.   Those are amazing thing. It is no more than a day or two days of those symptoms were gone. In 2008 my grandfather told me in the month of October you should come back home and I will teach you black magic. Those a time I didn’t have time to go. Because I am work and I do not have time to go back and learn black magic. Until 2009 God’s called me by dream 3 times that’s why I believe. However our God has powers than that spirits. Isn’t it?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on a look out for such information.
    Love problems and solutions

    ReplyDelete